Visual Jewellery Merchandiser - Malton
If you are ambitious and passionate about fashion and would like to gain experience in retail, we are a fashion jewellery and kids accessory company you will want to work for. Our jewellery and kids accessories ranges are found in department stores, supermarkets and fashion retailers within the UK. We are passionate about what we do and with a high level of team work this has made us one of the most successful companies on the high street.
We are currently recruiting for the vacancy below;
Jewellery Merchandiser – Malton
Your hours of work would be 3 hours per week, 1.5 hours each day on Wednesday and Saturday, however during busy trading periods you may be required to work additional hours, which may at times include some weekend working.
• Visit multiple concession-sites on a day-to-day basis and maintain constant presentation of all ranges.
• Manage stock control within your concessions.
• Working alongside the Area Manager and host stores across the business to ensure results are aligned with the company’s business strategy, mission and values.
• Any other ad hoc duties as reasonably requested.
• Interest in fashion and Jewellery products and Visual Merchandising
• Excellent Time keeping skills
• Exceptional organisational skills
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Excellent Communicational skills
• Able to work within a team and independently
• Must have the right to work in the UK
• Reliable and live within a five mile radius of the store
• A full and valid driving licence preferable.
We offer a competitive salary package, 5.6 weeks annual leave per annum and jewellery allowance after your six month probation period.
If you can work independently and reliably and can think analytically and want to be part of a successful expanding company please apply by sending your CV to the email address below.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only be contacting applicants who have been successful in reaching the next stage of selection.
If you do not hear within 14 days you have unfortunately not been successful.
Apply for this job
meets national minimum wage
Point of Contact